OMFG - One FFFF-ing Thing Afta Another
School still sucks and now I'm attacking teachers. More to come on the absurdities of my kid's bleak academic career. Never in a million years did I think I'd go this far, but when homework is stupid easy, then dumbing down my kid is a problem - especially when she's not a genius, just an average, happy-go-lucky dinosaur fanatic.
Did I tell you how the principal had her boyfriend spy on the teachers during the summer session? That's how asinine things got. OH MY.
Then...I have to deal with ATTITUDES from my own office. I'm off to address someone's foul mood because I reprimanded her yesterday. Now that Grace the JW is gone, Yuki has decided to assume MY role as the manager (which is fine and dandy, if you can handle the role) but being nasty to the patients. It's one thing when they are rude and obnoxious, but it's a whole other ball of wax when you're being a spoiled snot. And if my census drops next week, I'm gonna have to rip someone a brand new and WIDE asshole.
Did I tell you how the principal had her boyfriend spy on the teachers during the summer session? That's how asinine things got. OH MY.
Then...I have to deal with ATTITUDES from my own office. I'm off to address someone's foul mood because I reprimanded her yesterday. Now that Grace the JW is gone, Yuki has decided to assume MY role as the manager (which is fine and dandy, if you can handle the role) but being nasty to the patients. It's one thing when they are rude and obnoxious, but it's a whole other ball of wax when you're being a spoiled snot. And if my census drops next week, I'm gonna have to rip someone a brand new and WIDE asshole.
Comments:
Post a Comment
