Unmotivated
Consumed by constant self-made distractions, I could not type up the usual meeting minutes we had a week ago regarding the shitty school curriculum. I know all too well that it needs to be documented and the longer I wait, the less I remember what was discussed.
Because of my lack of motivation (really, it's not something to be gung-ho about), I can't really type past the kid's names. The stuff coming outta me is bland, incoherent, and choppy; rather, than the usual long-winded and verbose tirade.
The remedy? Video games. Lots of hours of online video games. So I've been hooked on "Diner Dash" on Yahoo games. So much so, that my eyeballs dried out and I'm tearing madly. My mother assumed I was going through PMS because they were red and swollen - all because I didn't BLINK!
I know, I'm pitiful.
Because of my lack of motivation (really, it's not something to be gung-ho about), I can't really type past the kid's names. The stuff coming outta me is bland, incoherent, and choppy; rather, than the usual long-winded and verbose tirade.
The remedy? Video games. Lots of hours of online video games. So I've been hooked on "Diner Dash" on Yahoo games. So much so, that my eyeballs dried out and I'm tearing madly. My mother assumed I was going through PMS because they were red and swollen - all because I didn't BLINK!
I know, I'm pitiful.
Comments:
Post a Comment
