Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Her Response -- 

-----Original Message-----
From: Irene Wong [mailto:wongire@yahoo.com]
Sent:
Thursday, October 20, 2005 1:23 PM
To: lindamah@rcn.com
Subject: Charity Class

Dear Mrs. Mah,

Thank you for expressing your concerns about our classroom. I am aware of the accumulation of worksheets in the homework notebook and have provisions for it. I do respect the privacy of the checks and I am considering several methods to make it simple and secure.

The Home School Communication book is a new system that is used school-wide. It is to be carried to school everyday by the children to enable teachers to communicate more efficiently with parents, vice versa.

All the teachers including myself work very hard to ensure that children are well-mannered, kind and compassionate with one another. We encourage children to generally greet and salute daily. However, we cannot force them to because they may not always be ready.

Please understand that not every teacher have the same teaching style and I craft my style and methods around this class for the best outcome. I thank you again for taking your time and making your valued suggestions. In the future, if you have any questions or concerns, you can write in the Home School Communication book or we can squeeze in a few seconds of exchange in the morning.

Regards,
Teacher Irene

Posted by lindikins @ 9:50 PM

Comments: