Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Saturday, October 08, 2005

>;o( 

I am totally beside myself. I'm exhausted as hell, but want to take a battleaxe & a mallet right this second and take a shot at someone.

I got a stupid response to my meeting minutes...I mean, the response was STUPID. It wasn't a poor response, it was ASININE.

I just can't tolerate stupidity.
Posted by lindikins @ 1:11 AM

Comments:

check yer email.
By Blogger Heather, at 5:36 PM
Awww, thanks mucho. I decided to engross myself in 10 straight hours of online gaming to detach myself of this sickeningly mental anguish I've encountered and quite possibly imposed upon myself. Y'see, when I clearly see the shit hitting the fan, my number one reaction is to RUN, run like crazy. NOT wait for the shit hit, y'see?

But life in general, people need to see the shit hit before taking any action. So now, I look like some freak who's PMS'ing permanently.

More to come...
By Blogger lindikins, at 12:23 AM
Here's a British English laugh for you:

today one of the girls in the office yelled out:

"Does somebody have a rubber I can borrow?"
By Blogger Heather, at 5:20 PM
LMAO!

Are you supposed to return the item after you're done with it?
By Blogger lindikins, at 3:12 PM