Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Monday, October 24, 2005

There's Something About It 

This is replaying all day and night in my head and there's a message for me in it, but I haven't deciphered which line is affecting me now. Any suggestions?







here on the stage
the time has come
with the strains of "be my angel"
of rock in two four
time may keep alive that old swan song
that we've been playing forever
till the time may be right to say goodbye
my voice is aching, i'm tongue tired
and the sounds we are making are so uninspired

goodnight song, played so wrong
blame the crowd, they scream so loud, so long

get some honesty
take the best of me and then the rest let go
in every situation with its tireless rage
step outside your cage and let the real fool show
i should have stayed round to break the ice
i thought about it once or twice
but nothing ever changes unless there's some pain
and our...

goodnight song, played so wrong
blame the crowd, they scream so loud, so long

goodnight song, played so wrong
blame the crowd, they scream so loud, so long
Posted by lindikins @ 1:20 AM

Comments:

I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you.


:)


Seriously - you know what it means already.
By Blogger Heather, at 12:55 PM
well? :)
By Blogger Heather, at 1:15 PM
KILL ME!!

Honestly, I'm so brain dead that I can't even think. Then again, I didn't sing Shout as an encore, so I can't really blame the crowd? Or maybe blame the idiots who want me to do what I no longer enjoy doing?

I have a tendency to latch onto things in life and not really knowing why! I just do it. There you go, a true Nike ad.

Back to bed...
By Blogger lindikins, at 5:59 PM
safe as the ocean, shine like a motorcar...
By Blogger Heather, at 1:57 PM