Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Friday, November 11, 2005

Anagram Wizard 

Oh this is fun...y'all have to try this!!

http://www.anagramgenius.com/server.html

Linda Mah = DAMN! Hail!
Linda Sui Jen Mah = Snide Human Jail
Mikayla W Chan = Whacky Animal
Posted by lindikins @ 11:14 PM

Comments:

"Eh! Heartburns"
By Blogger Heather, at 5:30 AM
"Torn Rubbers", "By Dry Sane", and "Mirth Cuts" are pretty accurate for some other people I know as well...
By Blogger Heather, at 5:31 AM
The great curly tomcat was "Bold Anal Razor"...I wonder if that's appropriate?
By Blogger lindikins, at 9:54 AM
no comment.
By Blogger Heather, at 10:55 AM
Linda, I challenge you to come up with something for my name. The X alone will kill you. ha ha!!
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:44 PM
"Torn Rubbers" still crack me up!
By Blogger lindikins, at 12:09 AM
Janie --

How's I Axe June?

hehe!
By Blogger lindikins, at 7:12 AM