Thursday Already?
I started to blog and fell asleep.
I came home and sat on my couch. Fell asleep.
I woke up in the morning to wake up Mikayla. Mum comes over and I head back to sleep.
My brain is mush and fell asleep.
My body is sore and all I wanna do is sleep.
I am wiped out from standing and guarding the damn door. Damn these annoying patients. I got into a pissing match with a guy who wanted surgery RIGHT NOW and being scheduled on the 21st wasn't soon enough for him. I don't eat lunch until 4PM. These fricking people just keep on coming and coming...
I have an unfinished blog from last Sunday and it doesn't seem like I'll be getting to it anytime soon.
See you in December when Yuki gets her rotund ass back.
I came home and sat on my couch. Fell asleep.
I woke up in the morning to wake up Mikayla. Mum comes over and I head back to sleep.
My brain is mush and fell asleep.
My body is sore and all I wanna do is sleep.
I am wiped out from standing and guarding the damn door. Damn these annoying patients. I got into a pissing match with a guy who wanted surgery RIGHT NOW and being scheduled on the 21st wasn't soon enough for him. I don't eat lunch until 4PM. These fricking people just keep on coming and coming...
I have an unfinished blog from last Sunday and it doesn't seem like I'll be getting to it anytime soon.
See you in December when Yuki gets her rotund ass back.
Comments:
Post a Comment
get yourself some blue green algae (spirulina) at the health food store.
and watch where you're pointing those thoughts now, some lunar-stellar-tidal-menstrual alignment might result.
and watch where you're pointing those thoughts now, some lunar-stellar-tidal-menstrual alignment might result.
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

