ZZZZZ
Woke up at 11:22AM and fell asleep on the couch.
Woke up at 1:00PM because someone was making a ruckus and later fell asleep.
Woke up around 2:12PM and really didn't want to move out of the sofa.
Got out of the apartment for some grub and came home feeling sleepy again. It's 4:40PM and I'm ready to fall asleep again.
I think I'm narcoleptic.
Did I tell you that I'm working almost 6 straight days a week?
Woke up at 1:00PM because someone was making a ruckus and later fell asleep.
Woke up around 2:12PM and really didn't want to move out of the sofa.
Got out of the apartment for some grub and came home feeling sleepy again. It's 4:40PM and I'm ready to fall asleep again.
I think I'm narcoleptic.
Did I tell you that I'm working almost 6 straight days a week?
Comments:
Post a Comment
that's OK, every time I think of kilts I have a sudden urge to fall onto my back too.

