Hola
Whoa…
Can’t believe that it’s been a year since I started blogging. Regretfully I’ve lost touch with it in the past few months thanks to Mikayla’s School SNAFU and trying to take the business up a notch, or rather, bring it to par of where it SHOULD be.
Honestly, I can’t be bothered with the shit going on at school. As bad as things are, I have to let it slide because in the end, it’ll be okay. My daughter may not be the next Einstein, but she’ll do fine. Hey, if I skipped Kindergarten and finally learned how to read by the end of 1st grade, then Mikayla’s situation isn’t exactly the worst in the world.
Payback will take form karmically. I’m not exactly worried. It sucks how I won’t be able to witness the event, but it’ll happen.
I’ve been home for the past few days, relaxing, spending time with the rugrat and keeping close watch. She’s had a nasty productive cough for the past few days so it was expected that she’d come down with some bug. But it’s not hell on earth as it used to be - it’s been almost 8 months since she last got whacked with an evil virus. Her immune system is working well and the 46 pound slug looks far from being miserable right now.
More to come…
Can’t believe that it’s been a year since I started blogging. Regretfully I’ve lost touch with it in the past few months thanks to Mikayla’s School SNAFU and trying to take the business up a notch, or rather, bring it to par of where it SHOULD be.
Honestly, I can’t be bothered with the shit going on at school. As bad as things are, I have to let it slide because in the end, it’ll be okay. My daughter may not be the next Einstein, but she’ll do fine. Hey, if I skipped Kindergarten and finally learned how to read by the end of 1st grade, then Mikayla’s situation isn’t exactly the worst in the world.
Payback will take form karmically. I’m not exactly worried. It sucks how I won’t be able to witness the event, but it’ll happen.
I’ve been home for the past few days, relaxing, spending time with the rugrat and keeping close watch. She’s had a nasty productive cough for the past few days so it was expected that she’d come down with some bug. But it’s not hell on earth as it used to be - it’s been almost 8 months since she last got whacked with an evil virus. Her immune system is working well and the 46 pound slug looks far from being miserable right now.
More to come…
Comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, Einstein got held back in the 3rd grade because he took so long to answer questions. It wasn't because he was dumb, it was because he was calculating the answers to the questions in so many ways.

