Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Isn't She Lovely? 



If nothing else, looking at her and the rest of the girls will warm the soul.

I swear, it's a disease. I never get tired of making of them. What to do? Honestly, I think I've made over 80+ dolls since last year, and given them away to just about every loved one on this planet. I don't mind keeping them in a box and then taking them out to admire every now and then.

I finally figured out how to take digital pics of the dolls and resizing them. I didn't realize what an effort it'd be to photograph them and I really wished I taken them before giving them away.

Live and learn.
Posted by lindikins @ 4:25 AM

Comments: