Latest TV Crush
Weird as this may sound...I absolutely adore Hugh Laurie on House M.D.
He's not good-looking or makes me swoon like Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride), but there's something dreamy about his voice. Ironically, I love his American accent far better than his English one, and for those of you who know me well, I'll usually melt like ice cream when I hear British accents. There's just something soooo sexy about it.
Interestingly enough, I didn't even know he was English until he appeared on the Jay Leno show. I was shocked how different he sounded in his native tongue, maybe because he sounded like any other English git. In his American twang, he annunciated every syllable properly, exuded charisma in his deep voice, and best of all, sarcastic as hell.
And yes, TFF belongs in this category as well.
He's not good-looking or makes me swoon like Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride), but there's something dreamy about his voice. Ironically, I love his American accent far better than his English one, and for those of you who know me well, I'll usually melt like ice cream when I hear British accents. There's just something soooo sexy about it.
Interestingly enough, I didn't even know he was English until he appeared on the Jay Leno show. I was shocked how different he sounded in his native tongue, maybe because he sounded like any other English git. In his American twang, he annunciated every syllable properly, exuded charisma in his deep voice, and best of all, sarcastic as hell.
And yes, TFF belongs in this category as well.
Comments:
Post a Comment
I hate to tell you this, but he was like...I don't know...ok, there was a Britcom called Blackadder, my favourite Britcom of all time, and he was...hell, you go look it up.
PS you know you're ready for British citizenship when you see a listing in the TV guide for a show called "Greatest TV Cock-Up Moments" and don't think anything dirty of it.

