WAHHHHH!!!
I wanna stay up all night, blogging, surfing, and making an origami doll or two.
But I have to go to sleep and work. Lots of stuff to do and issues to address.
On Sunday, I made a bunch of dolls (at least 8 of them for 10 hours) and nearly forgotten how to trim and measure them. It was as though some of last year's constant repetition in the handiwork was erased from memory. It took about 5 dolls before I stopped making obvious mistakes. For those of you who haven't figured it out yet, I get anal and insane because I want them to be absolutely 'perfect'.
Believe it or not, it takes more time to MATCH colors and outfits than to actually create them. I was also quite surprised at some of my ingenious techniques with certain folds and shortcuts. Man, I actually put some serious thought into it!!!
I guess the next step is to put them out on ebay. Whether or not they possess any selling power is a whole other ball of wax. To cross out something from my To-Do List is a good enough for me.
But I have to go to sleep and work. Lots of stuff to do and issues to address.
On Sunday, I made a bunch of dolls (at least 8 of them for 10 hours) and nearly forgotten how to trim and measure them. It was as though some of last year's constant repetition in the handiwork was erased from memory. It took about 5 dolls before I stopped making obvious mistakes. For those of you who haven't figured it out yet, I get anal and insane because I want them to be absolutely 'perfect'.
Believe it or not, it takes more time to MATCH colors and outfits than to actually create them. I was also quite surprised at some of my ingenious techniques with certain folds and shortcuts. Man, I actually put some serious thought into it!!!
I guess the next step is to put them out on ebay. Whether or not they possess any selling power is a whole other ball of wax. To cross out something from my To-Do List is a good enough for me.
Comments:
Post a Comment
