$@#$%@!!!!
Okay, I was revelling earlier this week for putting my dolls up on ebay. So proud of displaying my work in the public forum and believe it or not, it's good enough for me. I've even learned a little bit about some of the consumer buying perspectives through these online counters available via ebay/andale.
It's been an interesting learning process.
HOWEVER...I decided to do a general ebay search for origami dolls and what did I find?
Some f--king decrepit being actually COPIED my fluffy adjectives - elegant, charming, etc. Damned schmuck could've just waited till my listings ended before putting her effortless cutouts on the web. She's sold some of her stuff before, but for whatever the crazy reason, she's decided to put up 6 dolls for sale. Based on the craftmanship alone, you can't compete with me...ARGHH!!
Shee-it. Timing is everything. She's probably the one watching my items just to see if I get any dibs.
It's been an interesting learning process.
HOWEVER...I decided to do a general ebay search for origami dolls and what did I find?
Some f--king decrepit being actually COPIED my fluffy adjectives - elegant, charming, etc. Damned schmuck could've just waited till my listings ended before putting her effortless cutouts on the web. She's sold some of her stuff before, but for whatever the crazy reason, she's decided to put up 6 dolls for sale. Based on the craftmanship alone, you can't compete with me...ARGHH!!
Shee-it. Timing is everything. She's probably the one watching my items just to see if I get any dibs.
Comments:
Post a Comment
...and I was going to buy one of your dolls to, but you don't ship to the UK. :p
They say copying someone is a form of flattery, doesn't make it any less annoying though, does it - let's hope that hers fall apart or something horrible, you know, karma and all that...
Really must send you a lengthy email, I'm such a bad friend lately. :( Life's been so hectic the last few months! No excuse, I know!
love ya xxxxxx
They say copying someone is a form of flattery, doesn't make it any less annoying though, does it - let's hope that hers fall apart or something horrible, you know, karma and all that...
Really must send you a lengthy email, I'm such a bad friend lately. :( Life's been so hectic the last few months! No excuse, I know!
love ya xxxxxx
OMG - YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY...JUST ASK AND I WILL MAKE IT FOR YOU!!!!!!
Likewise...I have lousy excuses for my so-called hiatus! Hopefully, I'll do better this year!
Likewise...I have lousy excuses for my so-called hiatus! Hopefully, I'll do better this year!


