Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Gone And Done It 

Finally did it. It was a painful lesson and process, but I did it. With my anal project management skills ingrained to my cells, it's a wonder why I procrastinated an entire year before doing this. I had already anticipated all of these bumps in the road prior to taking any action. Maybe it's the pessimist in me or simply put, a well-thought out plan or course of action is never really a simple task (for me).

My Ebay Listings

Making the dolls was the fun part. Taking pics, resizing and enhancing them took some time to master. Then uploading the information to ebay with my firewall blocking the traffic (it took 2 hours to figure this out) drove me insane. Then having to come up with corny marketing description. Oh goodness, where were my schmoozy skills at 12AM?

I'm really not at all that interested in the sales or the money-making aspect involved - of course, it's a NICE bonus! It's more about crossing out an item on my To-Do list which has been sitting there for such a long time.

So...the shaker peg coat rack is coming up next.
Posted by lindikins @ 9:44 AM

Comments: