Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Monday, January 09, 2006

Love Is In The Air 

Phone rings at 7PM, I go and pick it up.

Me: Hello?

Miki: Mommy? Why are you home? How come you're not at work today?

Me: Mommy's busy with house work honey. Are you ready to come home now? I can pick you up right now if you're ready.

Miki: Uh no. I'm drawing at grandma's house. I want to finish it.

Me: OK then. I'll have daddy come and get you later.

Miki: Okay mommy. I love you.

Me: I love you too.

Miki: I lo-URP!

Me: Ewwww!

Miki: Sorry mommy. I burped so, so, very loud! I URP! YOU MOMMY! HAHAHA! That's soo funny!

Me: I LOVE you too, not burp you.

Miki: I'm so funny. I burp so loud because I ate so much for dinner!!!

Me: Alright then, I'll talk to you soon.

Miki: [Belches] I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!

Me: Aiyah.
Posted by lindikins @ 10:20 PM

Comments: