Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Sam's Blogworthy Response to My Ebay Listings 

Hey you are actually killing 2 birds with 1 stone. You get to make your
origami pieces AND you get to write the fluffy blurb that goes with it.
I just read some of your "ads" on your below link and I got a big kick
out of it. It's so you. "this ravashingly delightful doll was made
with minute precision and handpainted with painstaking detail so that
you may enjoy the wonderous wonders of this gorgeous and unbelievably
beautiful doll, and all for 9.99."


Goddamit, I'm using this marketing pitch for the NEXT set of dolls and she's not gonna get a cent from the sale proceeds.

LMAO!!!!! Now that's a great way to start my morning!
Posted by lindikins @ 10:31 AM

Comments: