Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Spent 

  • an hour today on the line at the post office mailing out a ton of packages.

Spent...

  • 3 hours yesterday, putting packages together and composing googly retarded correspondences.

Spent...

  • another hour yesterday, packing additional parcels to the same 3 recipients 'cuz I forgot to put it in the box after sealing it TIGHT.

Am I whack or what?!
Posted by lindikins @ 4:42 PM

Comments:

:D I got your letter yesterday explaining that it should of been in the parcel, and got the parcel this morning 'lol' LOVED the contents! You really are the best ya know! Although Andy pinched the Chinese symbol/talisman before I even managed to touch it 'lol' I think I should mail you some stuff........maybe lots of chocolate would be a good start, after all you took a ton back with you :D ....think I recall you being partial to the mint Aeros....or was that Ching? Plus, I am sure I can find some other things you would like, it's been ages since I sent something over for you! And honestly, before I knew about your package, I was already planning on doing it, along with a lengthy letter! I can feel writers cramp coming on already. :D
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:13 AM
Well I got yours on Tuesday...when did you send it out?

Keeping in mind my sister mailed our Christmas package on December 12, and it got here on January 15, but she mailed me something regular mail and it got here in five days.

(Here = the land of haggis and men in kilts that barely cover their massive endowments - did I just say that - nevermind)
By Blogger Heather, at 9:35 PM
Believe it or not ladies, your packages were mailed the day I blogged this.

So, I am thrilled to know that I got my money's worth with your package arriving on Tuesday. I guess those who could really use something to break up their day got the goods first!!!!
By Blogger lindikins, at 11:09 PM