Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Friday, February 10, 2006

Oy 

I got way more than what I bargained for.

Due to the lack of detailed information, the party favors I ordered blew me away. The cheapie Pooh Art Kit was as expected - a set of markers, colored pencils, a crude pencil and a flimsy ruler. The outer packaging made it more attractive than its inner contents which is really the perfect party favor. Usually people don't hand out ultra-expensive gifts unless you're in one of those snooty private schools. Fortunately for me, the bar for these birthday events have been significantly lowered, BUT the number of spoiled brats have gone up.

So, I'm spending approximately the same amount as I did last year with nine more children.

The second item I ordered were the Paint-It-Yourself picture frames. I presumed the frames would be approximately 5x7 and made out of lightweight balsam wood. Uh no. These fricking suckers were 8x10 (with a 4x6 picture insert) and the blank wooden canvases were detailed with images of busy springtime insects. It actually came with a little paint set and a brush. This lot of 36 frames weighed nearly 50lbs. Great. Now I gotta find a way to LUG this crap to school...oh happy day for me!

Upshot is, I found a true bargain and some quality items. Although I'm not keen on the children, this is a fine way to rub some dog poo back to those nasty parents who were throwing knives on me. Some found me to be unreasonable regarding the situation between the principal and the new teachers, while some, simply abhor me because of Rich's profession.

Go to fricking hell, you f--king twats. They even try to lure me into their little cliques, either to screw with me or to up their snooty body count. Oh, it disgusts me so. I don't even relate to them - these folks don't speak English fluently, they cling on to traditional HONG KONG ways, and last, but not least, they're full of it. Ugh. This makes me want to go back to corporate America. Seriously.
Posted by lindikins @ 12:38 AM

Comments:

Hoo Ha.

Now I'm getting spammers commenting on my blog. Wow, talk about being sought after! I was planning to delete the comment, but it appeared to funny for removal.

If I appear so damned anorexic, phentermine could be an option! I find it all too hysterical!
By Blogger lindikins, at 2:43 PM
Oh great, I'm being subjected to the wrath of hysterical stupidity.
By Blogger lindikins, at 8:21 PM