Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Friday, March 03, 2006

Curiosity Will Kill Me 



WTF are these kind of fish???

I took this 3 weeks ago so things have changed drastically. The water's dirty (you can't see my fish anymore!) and there are 4 new ones. These fish have grown tremendously so I know I'm something right...

I have names for 5 out of 8 fish:

1) Dai Lo or Lo Dao - means #1 or can also mean "Big Brother" in Chinese triads
2) Lo Nay - means #2
3) Lo San - means #3
4) Lo Say - means #4 (still dwarfish 'cuz everyone else is hogging up the food)

This is how parents nickname their sons in large Chinese families. All of these names are translated from Fukienese so I can converse to my mom about them.

The newest batch look exactly the same in shape and size, so I couldn't figured which one is which. I have yet to come up with names, but one of them stands out 'cuz its face is deformed. Therefore, its name is "Dentures". Reminds me of my mum when she takes her teeth out at night!

Interestingly enough, they love the oversized filter my brother purchased for them. Methinks it's the soothing vibrating motion the gizmo emits and they're happily masturbating against it. Three of them literally hide underneath the thing and won't come out unless it's feeding time!
Posted by lindikins @ 10:04 AM

Comments:

I can barely tell there ARE fish in that tank. I am reporting you to the ASPCA..... do they even CARE about fish, or is it only cute furry animals? Oh well, I love you anyway.
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:16 PM
You love me and you're gonna report me? I'll have to skin you alive!
By Blogger lindikins, at 3:35 PM
And I thought I had a pervy mind, you think your fish are wanking off?!

I have taught you well :)
By Blogger Heather, at 5:51 PM
I have PLENTY of skin!! Have at it!!
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:20 PM
Wanking off? OMG, and I thought this was a family show (blog)!
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:30 PM
I'll get you soon enough you "anonymous" wanker you. GET OUT OF THE CLOSET NOW!!!!!

More people respond to wanking than to aquarium fish.
By Blogger lindikins, at 1:07 AM
I guess that is a testament to the state of humanity. Wanking is more important than humane treatment of living things.
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:57 AM