Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Oh Hanie... 

Thank you so much for your sweet email regarding this blog. However, if you continue to email and refuse to post comments, I'll have to slap you on the left side of your head when you come to visit next month. You can't fully expect me to be motivated with these nice little offhand comments especially when comments are what bloggers thrive on.

You're such a wonderful booger.

BTW, I still haven't read Sue's book. I'm terrible, aren't I?
Posted by lindikins @ 11:18 PM

Comments:

Well, for those of you who are Linda's fans, what I wrote her was that I thought her writing is superb. I recently became a suburban mom who is trapped inside the home so in my spare time look forward to reading Linda's blog and re-reading some of my books such as The Woman Warrior by Maxine Hong Kingston and other popular classics. I found that Linda's writing definitely surpass many of these writers. I have told her that I am anxiously waiting to read her first publication and am very much impressed by her writing ability.
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:37 PM
SHE POSTS! THE BELOVED HANIE CHOO FINALLY POSTED!! I'M GOING TO GO AND BUY LOTTO!!!!!

I'm such a terrible friend, aren't I? I hope you didn't get a hernia posting, come on, you know I occasionally forget words, or conjugate, or pretend I'm AJ. You're tooo sweet, but I'm still gonna smack you anyway. Come on, your writing is fine, just let baby Sammi and your intuitive ability dictate the flow and voila - everything will be great! You're just better known for your blunt one-liners...bring 'em ON!
By Blogger lindikins, at 11:15 PM