Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! 

I killed Lo Say.

The wee guy was missing and I found him wedged tightly in the back of the filter. One eye was already bleeding and he somehow managed to feed off the random scraps of fish flakes blowing by him.

I panicked and tried to remove the filter. The f--king suction cups were so tight that I ended up killing him. He was probably better off stuck.

WAHHH!! I'm sad. I didn't mean to kill the littlest guy who enjoyed the vibrating motions of the oversized filter a little too much.

Gave him a proper burial and flushed him down the john.

I'm sad.
Posted by lindikins @ 8:36 AM

Comments:

was he tangerine?
By Blogger Heather, at 3:25 PM
Yeap...

(bawling)
By Blogger lindikins, at 11:10 PM
So it was YOU then!!
By Blogger Heather, at 5:17 AM
As per Ching:

"It is living proof that you went to college"
By Blogger lindikins, at 12:40 AM