Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Dandruff 

You know, I seem to find myself in the most unusual of circumstances. Really.

Now that I can officially check off “Pacific Islander” as my ethnic group thanks to my burnt suntan, I’ve been waiting all week for the “Big Peel”.

In all of my 34 years, I’ve never tanned this way or ever peeled in massive quantities. Disgustingly so, Rich’s skin is coming off like the cloud of dust following the character “Pigpen” from Peanuts. In fact, his body looks like a world atlas. Ugh, it’s pretty darn hideous.

While I was on the phone earlier this afternoon, I noticed a big flaky chunk falling off of me. Nowhere on my body was shedding, so where did this gigantic piece come from?

Oh goodness…I ran to the bathroom and was aghast. A huge congregation of flakes were disembarking from my head.

Now who would’ve thunk? SUNBURNED on my scalp and shedding?!

Oh god. Only me.
Posted by lindikins @ 12:12 AM

Comments:

Happens to us honkies all the time.

The trick is to have enough bleach highlights in your hair so that when you toss your head and snow falls out, you still look like you got that way by spending a week on Miami Beach. :)
By Blogger Heather, at 6:52 PM
Happens to me too, sweetie.... More in fact, due in large part to the new teacup sized new pink realestate I am cultivating right on top.....

Dave
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:25 PM
But, but, but it ain't a Chinese thang!!!!
By Blogger lindikins, at 9:09 PM
Oh, beHAVE!!
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:27 PM
I am off to sunny San Diego, so chances are I will have at least one good story about headburn. TTFN

Dave
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:41 PM
One of the patient's offered to buy me a bottle of Selsun Blue because it worked great for her dandruff.

Oy.
By Blogger lindikins, at 10:28 PM
Nah, you don't actually have dandruff, just a peeling sunburn which happens to be on top of your head. Just get an extra thick conditioner like Pantene and leave it sitting on your scalp for two minutes or so, and that's you.
By Blogger Heather, at 4:56 PM