Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Feet Back on Land 

Okay, okay, I didn’t tell y’all ‘cuz I was scrambling around home like a chicken w/o a head. I went on a Norwegian cruise to the Bahamas and had a nice time. I stuffed my face 5-6 times a day, gained a huge gut, burnt my skin like a cooked lobster and will probably never attempt this again in my lifetime.

At the same time, the office was getting renovated with a fresh coat a light grayish-blue paint and new flooring. So, I have to haul my tush up there in the next hour to reorganize everything and make sure the charts weren’t lacquered while we were away.

It’s good to be away from the web, the world, and stress. However, we will all plunge right into it tomorrow and get our fat asses kicked. Before I left I weighed about 107.8 lbs, so let’s see how much I’ve put on last week!!! Especially after consuming 4 steaks in the past week!!!!

Will be back soon to blog!
Posted by lindikins @ 12:27 PM

Comments:

Right, Lindy's been out to sea and is deprived, everyone must send her juicy gossipy emails in bulk, fast.
By Blogger Heather, at 2:54 PM
No gossip, but I am waiting anxiously for Lindy to tell me what who her fellow sailor was.....
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:53 PM
Sorry y'all, this was a G-rated holiday and Filipinos were never quite my type. Can you believe it? The staff on Norwegian Cruise Line is predominantly Asians instead of Scandinavians!!

Ship was littered with lanky frat boys and teens trying to get into the casino. I felt OLD. In fact, I wouldn't have minded a cute sailor..
By Blogger lindikins, at 10:08 PM