I know it means something
...when I happen to be winning a bunch of ebay auctions for rare TFF collectibles.
I was eyeballing a bunch of them last year and even let one or two good ones slip. However, this month, it's strange streak. Without much effort, I got a NEW and SEALED copy of Raoul and The Kings of Spain Cigar Box (with a neat scroll and CD) as well as a truly rare Seeds of Love Sunflower collectible (currently residing in Heather's lovely abode).
Last year I was a wee bit upset for not being able to win. But I really didn't want to pay $100 for the cigar box or $60 for the CD single either. I got both for only a 1/3 of the price which is SUBSTANTIAL.
Karmically, it must mean something.
I was eyeballing a bunch of them last year and even let one or two good ones slip. However, this month, it's strange streak. Without much effort, I got a NEW and SEALED copy of Raoul and The Kings of Spain Cigar Box (with a neat scroll and CD) as well as a truly rare Seeds of Love Sunflower collectible (currently residing in Heather's lovely abode).
Last year I was a wee bit upset for not being able to win. But I really didn't want to pay $100 for the cigar box or $60 for the CD single either. I got both for only a 1/3 of the price which is SUBSTANTIAL.
Karmically, it must mean something.
Comments:
Post a Comment
Said sunflower was sent out last Saturday, I think - should hit Manhattan any time now.
I was nice and washed it for you, it looked kind of funny in my dish drying rack.
I was nice and washed it for you, it looked kind of funny in my dish drying rack.
Shucks! You should've taken a pic of it!

