Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Monday, April 03, 2006

Just Another 

Manic Monday!

I am TIRED. Legs are gangrenous due to stomping, standing, and speeding around the little office.

Have to take nightly naps because I'm too tired to even sit up and watch the telly. Man...how did I ever do this when I worked in Fido? I used to go in before 9:30AM and leave about 12 hours later. How did I put up with it for 2 whole whopping years as a project peon?

It is physically intensive and I've finally got a lot of the mental notes down to a science. I'm at the point where I know who came in (even if they arrived in hordes), what they want, who had an appointment, and who I need to piss on.

Not bad for someone who never liked the job in the first place.

Best part about the job? I pick on the patients for entertainment purposes...of course, not in a malicious way. I have to get them back for giving me hell, so why not poke fun on a few of them. The best part is that they take my so-called abuse quite well. Provides a way to break up the anguish and tension built up in the office while waiting. Teehee.

Good news is, I'm happy busy. Tinny and I horse around and I try to make this place a fun place to work in. We've finally caught up in our work, so we're no longer backed up...WAHOOO!!!
Posted by lindikins @ 11:19 PM

Comments:

Enjoy the buzz - if anyone in all of Manhattan has earned it, it's you.
By Blogger Heather, at 3:34 PM
Thank ye, thank ye!

I went and got me a leather Prada bag. I am still huffing the smell of new leather...dang, it's good!
By Blogger lindikins, at 12:57 AM