Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Friday, May 26, 2006

Okay, so a few changes took place… 

I got rid of Ping. She was driving me absolutely batshit at the office.

We got a new girl in for the summer, Tina, who’s an adorable spitfire and all of the patients love her to death. She's great at busting chops at dopey people as well.

I get to hide in the back office once again.

I get to sleep again.

I get to wake up later.

I get to catch up on my overdue tasks once again.

Mikayla will be graduating in one month.

Mum can not escape of the hereditary evils ingrained in her genes. She’s gotta see a bunch of specialists, load up on them pills, and watch what she eats at the tender age of 70.

Two of my deformed Jellybean fish died.

I've converted Tinny into a grumpy and insensitive human being. Extra work for the patients ain't worth it.

The two largest Jellybean fish are breeding...again.

Finally cleaned the mildew off the bathroom tile.

Who would've thunk I'd be THAT busy?
Posted by lindikins @ 9:31 PM

Comments: