Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Sorry-La 

I've been preoccupied and can't blog. Whenever I do have the time, my eyes are steadfastedly cemented to the telly thereby ruining the cost of thousands from lasik surgery. It's almost as though I've been reeled back into the days when I was a wee and poor college student who was unwilling to study or complete my papers - when there was ample time available.

So..hopefully I'll get back on track this week and get my ass in gear. I have much to post and blog, I just can't help but to watch TV instead.

Hasta Luego y'all!
Posted by lindikins @ 12:06 AM

Comments:

football
By Blogger Heather, at 5:01 PM
I watched the first "real" competitive World Cup game today - UK vs. Ecuador - and realized what a difference when there are aggressive and powerful players. Unfortunately I fell asleep after Beckham scored the 1st goal. It's a bad habit I developed after watching other countries compete where no action takes place. Too bad I still don't get the concept of the game...especially since I'm watching this on the Spanish Channel over here.
By Blogger lindikins, at 2:41 AM