Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

OOh...my keyboard is dusty. Says a lot, doesn't it?

It appears that some higher being has sprayed some repellent at my puter station. I really don't fancy typing or sitting in front of the pc for long periods of time. In fact, I can't even answer my emails promptly. It's weird, but I keep thinking I've replied to everyone when all I've done is composed mental emails. Of course, these thoughts don't have physical manifestations...so they sit in my inbox for at least 3-4 days...or even longer.

*Sigh*

I need inspiration!

Now who would've thunk - ME - of all of the people in this planet, would stay away from the computer?!?!?!?!!? Judgement Day is coming!!!! Hyuk!
Posted by lindikins @ 11:19 PM

Comments:

Hey! Good to see you back & blogging....thought the little green men...or maybe men in white coats, actually, had come and took you away! :P
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:10 PM
Yo man, I WISH THEY DID!

Speaking of which, Ching is STILL talking about moving in...
By Blogger lindikins, at 7:45 PM
'lol' Well, I guess we could always kick one of the kids out for her :D I'm sure she's a much better cook than the boys! ;)
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:40 AM
LMAO!

No need to...she'd want every single one of them present for breakfast, lunch and dinner! In actuality, she only wants to occupy the couch...if you don't mind of course! I'll take the airbed on the floor any day!

BTW, I had a dream the other night feasting on your roast chicken...
By Blogger lindikins, at 2:32 AM
Roast chicken...haven't had that for a while actually, 'bout time we did. :D Now the weather has gone cooler I think I could actually stand to stomach a hot meal 'lol' Plus, the kids have been nagging after a Sunday roast for a few weeks now. We hadn't bothered for a while as it had just been too hot to mess about in the kitchen cooking roast & veg!
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 AM