...
I think I've blogged about a month's worth about my exclusive relationship with the uncivilized lot.
And I wasn't kidding about bringing on those motherfuckers - another set of troublemakers ACTUALLY showed up in the office but couldn't look me in the eye. They didn't dare to start trouble while I was there. I was so full of fire and practically begged for pissing matches so I could get it out of my system. I managed to snap at some bitch and gave her a dirty look for taking up too much of the doctor's precious time with her bitching.
But I've been thinking about a lot of things...
And I wasn't kidding about bringing on those motherfuckers - another set of troublemakers ACTUALLY showed up in the office but couldn't look me in the eye. They didn't dare to start trouble while I was there. I was so full of fire and practically begged for pissing matches so I could get it out of my system. I managed to snap at some bitch and gave her a dirty look for taking up too much of the doctor's precious time with her bitching.
But I've been thinking about a lot of things...
Comments:
Post a Comment
