Back to School
Ugh. I hate school. Yes, I may have shipped my daughter away for an academic career to jump start her life when she becomes a so-called adult, but I purely loathe it. Nobody told me I literally had to go back to school myself! My parents never got involved nor were they proficient in English. Today, the educational materials forces the parent to be in their salad 24/7.
Man, I'm dreading it. I thought school was over when I graduated in college in 1993. Heck, I hated school so much that I refused to get an MBA.
Anyhoo, still working on the travel blog...maybe I'll post it in bits and pieces or something. I'm done cussing at my relatives just yet.
Man, I'm dreading it. I thought school was over when I graduated in college in 1993. Heck, I hated school so much that I refused to get an MBA.
Anyhoo, still working on the travel blog...maybe I'll post it in bits and pieces or something. I'm done cussing at my relatives just yet.
Comments:
Post a Comment
