Massacring English Pt III (Totally Tone Deaf)
Just to recap -
Whilst listening to Tomcats, I couldn't get enough of "Snowdrop" - it was likely replayed 20 gazillion times before I got around paying attention to the lyrics. On top of that, I had to fend off the five-year-old regarding why her favorite artist was singing about being dead inside. Yeesh.
Remember how I blogged about butchering the English language back in July? No surprise, but I did it again. This is my mentally retarded version for the chorus of "Bullets for Brains" -
The actual lyrics are as follows:
- June was Curt Smith month - I went through hoops and chains just to get copies of his solo work on ebay and settled for snippets via curtsmithzerodisc.com's radio. Interestingly enough, his birthday was in June.
- August was Roland Orzabal month - I listened to Tomcats Screaming Outside every day/night and coincidentally it was also his boithday.
For whatever the reason, their birthdays triggered something in me. In July, I was trying to obtain affordable collectibles as well as their solo efforts. Don't ask me why. I just had to.
Whilst listening to Tomcats, I couldn't get enough of "Snowdrop" - it was likely replayed 20 gazillion times before I got around paying attention to the lyrics. On top of that, I had to fend off the five-year-old regarding why her favorite artist was singing about being dead inside. Yeesh.
Remember how I blogged about butchering the English language back in July? No surprise, but I did it again. This is my mentally retarded version for the chorus of "Bullets for Brains" -
I'm booting up the b-side
Booting up the b-side
Pooling down the b-side
Booting up the b-side
Pooling down the b-side
I'm putting up a peace-sign
Putting up a peace-sign
Pulling down a peace sign
Comments:
Post a Comment
