Lindi's UK Travel Journal
Click here to read my posts:
Thursday, 04/21/05 [Day 1]
Friday, 04/22/05 [Day 2]
Saturday, 04/23/05 [Day 3]
Sunday, 04/24/05 [Day 4 - Stratford-Upon-Avon]
Sunday, 04/24/05 [Day 4 - Warwick Castle & Linda the Tyrant]
Sunday, 04/24/05 [Day 4 - ASDA Shopping]
Monday, 04/25/05 [Day 5 - Morrison's]
Monday, 04/25/05 [Day 5 - TFF Concert!]*
Monday, 04/25/05 [Day 5- Stranded] REVISED
Tuesday, 04/26/05 [Day 6 - Stonehenge & Bath]
Wednesday, 04/27/05 [Day 7 - London]
Thursday, 04/28/05 [Day 8 - Day in London Sights]
Thursday, 04/28/05 [Day 8 - Pissed Drunken People]
Friday, 04/29/05 [Day 9 - Last Day to Play]
Saturday, 04/30/05 [Homeward Bound]
Next: UK Notes which will certainly crack you up...
P.S. - My entries tend to be very detailed as I am planning to create a travel scrapbook based on this trip. And of course, I'm horribly verbose. If you have insomnia, then this is the place to resolve your problem!
* Really, really, really long...need to remember every bit of detail way after my teeth fall out.
Thursday, 04/21/05 [Day 1]
Friday, 04/22/05 [Day 2]
Saturday, 04/23/05 [Day 3]
Sunday, 04/24/05 [Day 4 - Stratford-Upon-Avon]
Sunday, 04/24/05 [Day 4 - Warwick Castle & Linda the Tyrant]
Sunday, 04/24/05 [Day 4 - ASDA Shopping]
Monday, 04/25/05 [Day 5 - Morrison's]
Monday, 04/25/05 [Day 5 - TFF Concert!]*
Monday, 04/25/05 [Day 5- Stranded] REVISED
Tuesday, 04/26/05 [Day 6 - Stonehenge & Bath]
Wednesday, 04/27/05 [Day 7 - London]
Thursday, 04/28/05 [Day 8 - Day in London Sights]
Thursday, 04/28/05 [Day 8 - Pissed Drunken People]
Friday, 04/29/05 [Day 9 - Last Day to Play]
Saturday, 04/30/05 [Homeward Bound]
Next: UK Notes which will certainly crack you up...
- Sarah's Plugged Tear Duct Theory
- Ching's Roundabout Trip Home to Delaware
- Richard's Horrendous Trip Home to Brum
P.S. - My entries tend to be very detailed as I am planning to create a travel scrapbook based on this trip. And of course, I'm horribly verbose. If you have insomnia, then this is the place to resolve your problem!
* Really, really, really long...need to remember every bit of detail way after my teeth fall out.
Comments:
Post a Comment
FANTASTIC PHOTOS!!
EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD!!!
Okay, I promise to stop...
Okay, I promise to stop...
"pissed drunken people" = pissed meaning drunk in Britain - do you mean drunken drunken people?
OK, I'll shut up now.
OK, I'll shut up now.
Pissed as in drunk in Britain, not the American version. It took me 4 days to get it straight as I kept wondering why people were so 'angry' half of the time!!!
that's nothing, you should have seen the look on my face when my mother in law offered me a pot plant.
(pot plant = ANY plant in ANY pot)
(pot plant = ANY plant in ANY pot)
ROTHLMAO!
Oh, I wish I could have seen that!
Oh, I wish I could have seen that!

